Chapter one, I am born

Ok, so that may be a bit of an obscure literary reference to start a blog with, but I just couldn't come up with anything else!

This isn't my 1st foray into the blogging world. It isn't even my second! But I just can't find myself staying away from writing the little things that float around in my head so I'm back!

Let me introduce myself and the cast of characters around here.

I'm Dayle. Wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, avid reader, dog owner, and yet none of those things define who I am. Hell, I'm still learning who I am - so how can I tell you?

Palmer - he's my husband. My main squeeze. My best friend. The person who can annoy me the most. I love him dearly, but expect a lot of me making fun of him. Because he just provides so darn much blog fodder, how can I help it?

Tyler - My oldest son. We've been through a lot with him; he has had 6 surgeries and I'm always worried about him.

Kaitlyn - my daughter. The only girl. She's going to be the death of me.

Bryce - My next son. For the longest time he was the baby. He is the sweet one of the bunch. Always willing to help and keep the peace.

Izzy - my surprise baby! Eight years after my Bryce, he showed up and shocked us all. He's a joy and a delight.

As for my blog title. Well I'm a Las Vegas mom who just picked up her family and moved across country to Orlando. Talk about a culture shock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment