I'm sorry, you must be confusing me for the maid we don't have

That's it!

I've had it!

I'm taking the day off!

I'm gonna see if anyone notices I didn't mop their stick off the floors.

I didn't wipe their toothpaste off the bathroom sink.

I didn't tidy their beds.

And I didn't pick up after their messy selves.

There has been a little to much taking mom for granted around here. The only one exempt from the mom strike is little Izzy who loves and appreciates everything I do; and shows it with lots of drooly slopply wet kisses, and the sweeties little baby hugs.

The rest of them can fend for themselves in their dirty squalled bedrooms.

1 comments:

Stella said...

Wow. This one I really get. Although your older two are younger than mine - and when mine were that age I did the same thing. I've pretty much stopped entering their bedrooms and I've noticed that the second I walk in to talk to them they start scurrying around picking things up like they are embarrassed. ;)

Ahhh, Izzy. Man, I almost miss baby kisses and baby gratitude. Except my last baby turned into Rowan and that pretty much cured any urges I had to procreate.

Post a Comment